Only those who attempt the absurd will achieve the impossible. I think it's in my basement... let me go upstairs and check.
--M. C. Escher
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Christmas Morning
Here are the long-awaited Christmas pictures that several of you have been asking about. All in all Iain did really well on Christmas. He enjoyed ripping and eating the wrapping paper and tissue paper. Thanks to all of you who sent gifts.
Oh man he's getting so OLD! I love all these pics! Especially the first one, and the one where he's puckering his lips, and the one where his eye is squished by the bike helmet! But the peek-a-boo with Kim's skirt is just classic--love it! He's so photogenic. Probably a good thing with you two for folks, eh?
I am up now. I was suffering from a massive head cold, which is better than a massive head wound. Have you ever gotten acquainted with massive head wound Harry? I'll tell you- he isn't a guy that gets invited to a lot of parties. Sorry, Ann, but totally off topic...
I LOVE that little puppet that he got. It is awesome? Where is that from and can you please send me one? We like the Steam Shovel book as well- what a literary genius you are raising.
Thanks Lyzzi. The puppet barks three different tunes when you open and close its mouth: Old McDonald, Frere Jacques, and London Bridge is Falling Down. We found it at Tri-State--a local store here in Moscow. Not sure where you could pick one up. Perhaps Annie will tell us when your birthday is and we can surprise you with one. Ooops! darn, guess it wouldn't be a surprise now.
7 comments:
First off.... NICE NEW COLORS FOR YOUR BLOG!!!!!!
Love the pictures you guys!
Oh man he's getting so OLD! I love all these pics! Especially the first one, and the one where he's puckering his lips, and the one where his eye is squished by the bike helmet! But the peek-a-boo with Kim's skirt is just classic--love it! He's so photogenic. Probably a good thing with you two for folks, eh?
Lyzzi,
I can't really sleep... are you up?
If Lyzzi isn't up, then Kelly surely is. I'm sure you can get into trouble with her. Or maybe just listen to a story and fall asleep.
Kim & Geoff, Iain is so cute! It looks like you guys had a terrific Christmas!
I am up now. I was suffering from a massive head cold, which is better than a massive head wound. Have you ever gotten acquainted with massive head wound Harry? I'll tell you- he isn't a guy that gets invited to a lot of parties. Sorry, Ann, but totally off topic...
I LOVE that little puppet that he got. It is awesome? Where is that from and can you please send me one? We like the Steam Shovel book as well- what a literary genius you are raising.
Thanks Lyzzi. The puppet barks three different tunes when you open and close its mouth: Old McDonald, Frere Jacques, and London Bridge is Falling Down. We found it at Tri-State--a local store here in Moscow. Not sure where you could pick one up. Perhaps Annie will tell us when your birthday is and we can surprise you with one. Ooops! darn, guess it wouldn't be a surprise now.
Post a Comment