Several weeks ago I suited Iain up in his winter coat and snow pants and took him outside to make a snow angel. He reminded me of the little brother in the movie "A Christmas Story" because he could barely move. I plopped him in the snow and had to move his arms and legs for him. He didn't really seem to like it all that much. He got kind of fussy until I picked him back up.


So then we went back inside and played with bows, which really seemed to cheer him up. We still haven't taken him sledding or built a snowman with him. If it snows again we might just have to try those things too.
3 comments:
Your the cutest angel too.
lol, I'm sure he WAS fussy...I mean, what do you suppose was probably going through his head? My mom just threw me in the snow, and is now flapping my appendages like a bird...she's gone off the deep end!
But the red bow is shiny, and that's what counts.
I LOVE IT! He is going to look at those pictures one day and laugh! Such a mom thing to do! It is great.
Post a Comment