Only those who attempt the absurd will achieve the impossible. I think it's in my basement... let me go upstairs and check.
--M. C. Escher
Monday, May 05, 2008
Sense of Humor?
Today Iain laughed for the first time. He's only done it once so far, but in this family I'm sure it won't be long before he's laughing all the time. Connor, you better polish up a few knock-knock jokes for when you visit this summer!
Don't get in too much of a hurry. We haven't had any repeat performances. I suppose he laughed by accident yesterday and hasn't figured out how to do it again. Lots of smiling and cooing though!
2 comments:
He's laughing?!?!? That does it. I need to look at flight options.
Don't get in too much of a hurry. We haven't had any repeat performances. I suppose he laughed by accident yesterday and hasn't figured out how to do it again. Lots of smiling and cooing though!
Post a Comment