Okay, so this isn't Iain's first bottle. He's had a couple before. But this is his first bottle in about a month. It only took him about a minute to remember how it all worked. He seemed to like it. Hmmm...if I get organized, that means Geoff can do some of the middle of the night feedings.Speaking of middle of the night feedings...Last night Iain set a new personal record. He went from 9:00 to 4:45 (almost 8 hours) between feedings. Unfortunately Geoff and I didn't sleep soundly during that time because Iain kept fussing a little when he was in light sleep and waking us up. Then he'd fall back to sleep while we were waiting for him to really start crying. Oh well, it's still really exciting that he slept so long between feedings!
And one more first...Apparently I didn't do a very good job changing Iain's diaper at a quarter to five this morning because he had his first blowout. Eewwww!!! That'll teach me to make sure every thing's centered and that the leg ruffles aren't accidentally tucked in. What a stinky lesson to learn the hard way!
2 comments:
Yay--go Iain! (Well, except for the last "first"...that would only have been funny if Geoff were home alone with him!! Hahaha!)
I love this picture of him. Admittedly he's probably thinking, "Don't even try pulling this bottle away for your silly picture!", but his eyes look so big and un-newbornish! He's growing up--weep!--so fast!
I'm glad you like the picture so well. Yeah, he is changing a lot. Just so you know, I'm working on an April slideshow full of Iain pictures that you haven't seen yet. I'll be posting it in about a week. That should really give you your cute baby fix!
Post a Comment