Friday, December 07, 2007

My half of six


So there's this "cute" blog thing going around where a fellow blogger "tags" you and you have post six facts about yourself on your blog, and then "tag" your friends. Well, since this is a joint blog I guess I only have to do three. Unless I think of six good ones. Oh, I'm Geoff, not Kim.

1. I have a really hard time setting the temperature of the shower. "Too hot, too hot, still too hot, too cold, too hot, close a-friggin-nough!" I may finally give up and install an electronic temperature-control valve on the shower.

2. I watched "The Princess Diaries." And I liked it. Ditto for the sequel. Umm...it must be because Anne Hatheway is cute. Yep, that's my story.

3. I can hear the siren songs of chain saws from across town. Yep, if a nice hardwood tree is coming down, I'll find it. I even drive blocks out of my way if I see the tree-trimmer's truck. This is what happens to you when you become a wood turner.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

lol, I don't feel *nearly* as bad that my husband likes the Princess Diaries too.