Only those who attempt the absurd will achieve the impossible. I think it's in my basement... let me go upstairs and check. --M. C. Escher
Thursday, December 07, 2006
We're Such Dorks!
Geoff's mom bought this great peppermint lotion from Bath & Body Works that Geoff and I both really liked, so we decided to get some, too. When I brought it home, both Geoff and I used it and we thought, "Hmmm...that's weird, it's kind of sticky and doesn't rub in very well. Maybe we got a bottle of bad lotion." Well, today (a week and a half later) I was reading the bottle more closely and was surprised to discover that we had not been slathering our hands in lotion but in 3-in-1 body wash, bubble bath, and shampoo. I guess that explains our problem. Like I said, we're such dorks. Thought you'd all get a good laugh from it though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hahahaha--too funny! Thanks for the laughs...Just think if it had been raining when you wore that "lotion"!
Kim, I loved reading the blog! It was fun to hear about your & Geoff & see new photos of you!
Hi Liza! Good to hear from you. I guess that means you got our Christmas card. Love the collie website. Hope you're doing well.
Post a Comment