Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Had me scared!


Geoff here again. Remembered my password. Anywho, the other night I was taking care of my ablutions in the loo where the light isn't so good. Looked in the mirror and thought I saw a grey chest hair. Noooo! Not there, too. Upon closer inspection, it still looked kind of grey. Time for a good funk, I guess. But yesterday I had Kim take a closer look at those chest hairs under better light. She says none of them look to be grey. So either I'm all clear, or she was just being nice. Either way, I feel like I've been given a reprieve. Whew! I was starting to feel like the critter in that there photo.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I thought you were going to say you looked in the mirror and this cat was staring back at you from within the shower. Or that you were pregnant with a cat (that *would* have you scared)...Heh heh...