Thursday, November 09, 2006

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Who the heck has been dreaming of a white Christmas already? We were not thrilled to see snow this morning. Thankfully it didn't last long and melted almost as quickly. I may like cold weather, but I can't stand snow. Hope the rest of you are enjoying your weather!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I was not amused when I got halfway to Pullman this morning in the Mustang (with no snow tires) to find all that white-stuff coming down. Glad it melted quickly though. :)

Kelly said...

Kelly's comment: Holy crap it was 89 degrees here that day!
Nick's comment, upon reading Kim doesn't like snow: Kim's weird, and you can quote me on that.
Connor's comment: Is that a MINI?! (in the background...)

Kim said...

I don't like the snow, but I do like cold weather, so maybe that is weird. And to Connor, that's an FJ Cruiser--quiet a bit bigger than a mini.

Anonymous said...

Yes, Connor needs to learn about the FJ cruiser, so named because it's styling is based on the venerable FJ-40 Land Cruiser. It also happens to be the coolest SUV since AM General introduced the HMMWV. Ahhh...guy stuff.