Friday, August 04, 2006

Big Ol' Stinky


Well Kim hasn't updated our blog for a while, so I guess it's time for another adventure with Geoff. I was watching Clifford The Big Red Dog on PBS the other day. Well, no, we don't even have kids but we only get PBS. Besides, Clifford taught me that you can't judge people by the way the look. Still, if you see someone who looks psychotic, don't do anything that would get you nominated for a Darwin Award. But I digress. I got to thinking of what must happen in Clifford's household on Saturday morning.

"Emily Elizabeth, it's time for you to go pooper scoop."

"But Mom, Clifford's turds are bigger than I am."

"That's OK, dear, Dad said you can use the scoop on the garden tractor. And remember, you said if we got a dog you would take care of him."

And geez, what would you do if Clifford decided to pinch one off while you were taking him for a walk? First, get the Costco utra-size trash bag. Turn it inside out and then.... No, I just don't think so! I guess what I'm trying to say is that if someone offers you a giant dog, choose carefully. It ain't all romps in the park. Aside from such deeply philosophical thinking, there really isn't much new for us.
--G

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Hmmm, and now Kim suddenly is going to be changing the passwords and updating the blog every other day, just so you don't have the urge to go near the site. ::shakes head::