Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Visits

It's been a couple of weeks, but Iain still hasn't forgotten his (yes, we all know the truth, they came specifically to see him. It was just coincidental that Great-grandpa celebrated his 100th birthday.) visit from Auntie Kelly and Uncle Corey.

He really enjoyed having new people to play with. Mom and Dad are too bossy, but Auntie Kelly and Uncle Corey will go along with just about anything.

[One of the little perks about being an aunt or uncle.]

And they never got tired of playing. Oh, this little boy was in heaven if only for a couple of days.


Yes, Connor and Nick, be jealous, be very jealous. Not only did Kelly get to play with Iain, but they got to drive a remote controlled tank together.

And Uncle Corey, thanks for playing. I was nice and posted the picture of you guys playing trains, but I still have the one of you playing dolls. So remember to be nice to your sister!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I still think I could've fit both Iain and the r.c. tank in my carry-on bag! Thanks again for playing with me--I had so much fun seeing you all!