Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Bakin'

Iain really likes helping out in the kitchen. (Some times too much.) We usually make cookies at least once a week, and he's always helping me with the sweeping and the dishwasher.

Well, tonight was no exception when I decided to make biscuits to go with our beef stew. He wanted to help. The hard part was keeping him from eating all the dough.

Here he is cleaning up the last of the dough. Once I cleaned up the counter and cleaned up Iain, I went to put away the chair that Iain was standing on and realized that I had to clean up the floor as well.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Oh, and Auntie Kelly, our pastry cutter did not explode while we were cutting in the butter.

Kelly said...

Lucky, that! The laddie would've been traumatized and would never have baked again! (Ok, more likely he would've laughed hysterically and asked to back more often...he is a boy after all!)