Sunday, November 16, 2008

Iain's Adventures

Hi Guys! "Auntie" Annie fed me dinner last night. She's very patient and a lot of fun when she feeds me. And sometimes we get silly. Can you tell? Even my Dad didn't think of doing this.

Here I am in the livingroom trying to roll over. I was getting frustrated because it wasn't working very well this time. It's almost like something was in my way.

In other news, I've been learning to mimic what adults say, especially if I say it first. I can say "no, no, no" and shake my head. They say I'm cute when I do that. I also said, "Dada" this morning. Dad got excited because he thought I was talking about him, but I was actually talking about the art movement. The other day Dad caught me saying "duh." That time I was talking about him. ~Iain

No comments: