


Spring fever has hit, and it's time for us to get our garden going again! We had so much fun last year with our little 4'x4' vegetable garden that we decided to add another, and Geoff even suggested that make raised planters for them out of cedar. Today we filled the second one up with all sorts of garden goodies like peat moss, dried leaves, and compost. In another week or two it'll probably be warm enough to start planting a few things.
This last little picture is some spinach that I planted seeds for almost a month ago. Okay, so I was a little anxious to get going, (it snowed the day after I planted the seeds) but they're finally growing. Spinach is a cooler weather crop, that's why I decided to experiment to see how early I could plant it. We can't wait to have yummy veggies to eat!
1 comment:
Mmmmm...if we visit this summer do we get to have salad at your house??
Post a Comment