Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

We hope you're all having a love-ly day. We're just taking it easy. Geoff has a cold, so we're not doing anything special to celebrate. I've been doing a little bit of tole painting for the holiday and thought I'd share the end results with you all.

We bought our Valentine's gift this past weekend--the Inns and Cathedrals expansion pack to the tile game Carcassonne. We've already been trying it out. Yes, you can say it, we are a couple of dorks, but I thought we already had that fact established.

Love you all!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Wow--your hearts look great! You've become very good at tole painting! Oh, and next time you play Carcassonne your intent shouldn't be to win, it should be to mess with *everything* Geoff starts--just to annoy him! You can blame it on me--there are 2193 miles between him and me! :)