Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Memorial Day BBQ

Well, we hope everyone had a wonderful and safe Memorial day weekend. We didn't do any traveling or camping like some of you may have, but we didn't miss out on a good ol' BBQ.

You can see that Geoff and Spencer (the wee black dog for those unfortunate few of you who haven't had the pleasure of ever meeting him) were particularly interested in the progress of the burgers.

Even though it looks nice in the picture, it was a bit too chilly to eat outside so we ate at the dining room table. Don't worry, Spencer made sure he wasn't left out.

So, what did all the rest of you do for Memorial Day? We'd love to hear from you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it really wasn't a nice Memorial Day weekend to spend much time outdoors. :) I ended up having an indoor "picnic" with family in Weiser.

Kim said...

Oh how fun! So, how is Weiser? Still there I suppose. I probably won't go home until fall sometime.

Kelly said...

You really need to teach Geoff and Spencer not to beg like that...! Nick and I are just shaking our heads that it was too cold to eat outside. Harumph. "Cold" is just a concept we don't really remember--unless the a/c has been on too long! We enjoyed Nick's four-day weekend, and on Monday he took four of his battalion commander's kids to see X-Men 3. Didn't even think to BBQ! lol